Monday, July 30, 2012

Bite Me...Apple Sign

Had a random thought today about the Apple company...
I was listening to Nicki Minaj's "Roman Reloaded"....the lyric that slapped me in the face was.."bite me, apple sign"
"Apple Sign": referring to the apple company (the Iphone, Ipod, Mac computers, etc)
I spoke in a previous post on the evil in not being able to stand silence and how we use music to fill it. I spoke briefly on who I thought may be behind it.
The symbol for the Apple company is a bitten apple...(Here comes the conspiracy theory)....
We all know the story of how sin came about this Earth, (Eve bit the apple)...
The coincidence is incredibly creepy. Let me point out that Apple is one of THE largest companies in America if not the world. Imagine that influence! This company is in billions of peoples homes...more than once...
I realize how far fetched this may seem, but if you believe in God, then you believe in demons
Just a quick thought...
One way to protect yourself...Be quiet, pray for protection and meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment